Mostar is one of the most popular tourist destinations, it is located in the southern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina, 130 kilometers away from Sarajevo. With the outstanding natural beauty of river Neretva, specific architecture, including its famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Stari Most, plenty of traditional restaurants, market stalls, the city of Mostar guarantee memorable experience full of joy and satisfaction.
MOSTAR AND HERZEGOVINA
Mostar is city situated on beautiful river Neretva, and is also the largest city of Herzegovina. Alluring charm of the old town – Kujundžiluk, especially the river Neretva, will keep you in one place for a few hours while enjoying the view and soak up the sounds. You must visit Mostar’s Old Bridge, which provides a gorgeous view of the river Neretva, and if you are in Mostar, you’ll probably see jumpers that are all day jumping from the Old Bridge. Of course, in addition to Mostar, you will have the opportunity to visit Konjic,Jablanica and Počitelj.
The unique settlement Počitelj is included to the UNESCO list. On the high cliffs above the river Neretva dominates medieval defense fort under which nest placid settlement. Počitelj is famous for oriental building styles, which, with a mixture of Mediterranean style, give this resort a special dimension.
• Departure at 14:00 in Mostar – a town located on beautiful river Neretva, and also the largest city of Herzegovina;
• Pause in Konjic at 15:00 – a town situated on the beautiful river Neretva. Here you will visit the stone bridge which was a masterpiece of architecture in the 7.th centuries. We also recommend visiting to wood carvings shop Niksic, and rest in one of the restaurants and cafes that are located along the Neretva River;
• At departure for Počitelj – medieval town Mediterranean-Oriental look. We recommend climbing to the fortress, which will provide stunning views of the surrounding nature;
• At 18:00 departure to Mostar
• Our tour will continue visiting the Čaršija – the Old Town and Old Bridge. In the Old Town you can enjoy in the oldest parts of Mostar – Kujundžiluk (old bazaar) – alley from the mid-sixteenth century, which today are typical artisan shops and traditional restaurants. You will visit the Old Bridge – the symbol of the city of Mostar, which was built by Suleiman the great. Here you can see the jumpers who jump all day in the cold water of river Neretva, you can make beautiful photos, or enjoy the food, drink or shisha in one of the restaurants or cafes that are located next to the Old Bridge. We recommend walking the Čaršija;
• At 21:00 return to Sarayevo with pause in Jablanica ( Čelebići) where you can dine.